From Florida, USA:

After I eat sugar I get really hyper. Not just hyper, it is like being drunk, I can't see straight, and everything is funny. I mean I just like freak out. Then afterwards I feel tired. Someone mentioned something about hyperglycemia. I was just wondering if I could have that or any other type of diabetes.

I am sure that you do not have any form of diabetes; but in any case the first step towards understanding this unusual story is to disentangle the issue of diabetes. This involves a simple test to measure the fasting level of blood sugar. If you don't have a doctor you should call the nearest office of the American Diabetes Association and they may be able to have you screened without any charge.

As for the rest of the story, this sounds as thought it will require professional help straighten out. But to begin with you might try to define exactly what you mean by being 'freaked out' and then to work out the time relationship of these symptoms to eating sugar, the amount of sugar it takes to trigger them, your age when all of this started and especially whether eating starches has the same effect as sugar.