From Arkansas, USA:

My five year old daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2. She has developed a rash on her bottom that I believe is a yeast infection. She has only had one vaginal yeast infection since diagnosed. How do you treat a yeast infection of the skin? (We are in a small rural area without a dermatologist.)

You will need to get confirmation of your suspicions from your daughter's doctor. If it indeed is a yeast infection, there is now an effective, single-tablet prescription medication available for treatment.