From New Jersey, USA:

My son is 7 months old. He has not been diagnosed yet because the doctor won't test him. What is the basic age? Diabetes runs in every other generation which his grandmother had it but passed away at 42. But my real question is, I put a diaper on him at 11 P.M., and by an hour or so later it is so filled when I pick him up it just leaks. is this a sign? This just started about two weeks ago.

Diabetes can occur at any age but your family history doesn't mean that your son will inevitably develop diabetes. Of course, you should have his urine checked if you have noticed a dramatic increase in the amount of urine he produces.