Question:

From New York, New York, USA:

I am looking for a sugar-free food supplement. My endocrinologist has agreed that I can do this despite very brittle Type 1. I need to lose 30 pounds. Stores don't carry this kind of product, but I believe there is some available directly from manufacturer. Can you give me information on contacting the maker(s)?

Answer:

I am not aware of any product which would be low in sugar and can be used as a weight-loss supplement. I would suggest that the regular product be used with the carbohydrates calculated so you know how much insulin to give to cover it. Please combine this with increasing your activity/exercise and hopefully this will be helpful.

LSF