From Canada:

Can you refer me to a list of fruits without sucrose? My 5 kids have sucrose allergies.

Took a bit of digging, but what I found is:

Grams of Sucrose
per 100 gram serving
0.0 cranberry juice, kumquats, raisins, and canned pineapple
0.1 to 0.5 blackberries, blueberries, cherries, grapes, fresh figs, gooseberries, loganberries, persimmons, sweetened grapefruit juice, prune juice, lemon juice, prunes, rhubarb
0.5 to 1.0 orange juice, fresh lemon, cranberries
1.0 to 3.0 papaya, kiwi, applesauce, baked apple, strawberries (fresh or frozen), fresh raspberries, fresh pear, dried apricots, canned grapefruit sections
3.0 to 5.0 fresh grapefruit, orange, pineapple, honeydew melon, watermelon, and apple; canned unsweetened fruit cocktail; canned sweetened figs, peaches, mandarin orange sections, and strawberries; dried peaches and pears
5.0 to 10.0 fresh apricots, banana, cantaloupe, tangerine, nectarine, peach; dried apricots, mango, and figs; sweetened grape juice, cranapple juice and apricot nectar
over 10.0 most sweetened fruits

Some surprises, as the sweetened grapefruit juice.