From Turkey:

I've had Type 1 diabetes for 13 years. I'm a student at university. The lessons are mostly boring and difficult and so I must study hard. It's hard for me. Therefore, I can't control blood sugar because of the anxiety, stress, boredom and other psychological stress. What can you advise me? What can I do?

The stress of attending the university and doing well can upset your blood sugar control! You need to schedule a time to calm yourself with meditation, social interaction, walking, or something besides studying and attending classes. It is important to make time for these things to keep yourself in balance. Do not forget to eat and take your diabetes medicine as directed.

Being in balance can improve your control.

Posted to Stress