From Illinois, USA:

I'm a 13 year old male and have had diabetes for almost a year. Does the pressure injector (Medi-ject) have any pain when it goes it into the skin? Are there any problems, like not all the insulin gets in or hard to load, etc.?

I have not been a fan of these devices. Yes, there is pain; there also is different insulin absorption (faster); and there are occasional misfires with splatter and occasional "cutting" and finally there's the expense. Most of my patients think pens are better

You can read more about the device at this website.

[Editor's comment: Some visitors to Children with Diabetes use jet injectors. If you post a message in the Products forum in the Message Board about them, you'll likely get some responses. JSH]