From Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA:

My brother is 17. He was diagnosed with diabetes last year. He can't keep his blood sugar from being high. The problem is his diet: he's a fussy eater; he don't like any vegetables except corn. Do you have any suggestions?

He will have to decide if it is important to him to keep his blood sugars in control. It is not always easy to follow a meal plan but it is the best way to keep blood sugars in check. I suggest you keep supporting him and encourage him to talk to his dietitian in order to develop a meal plan he can more easily follow.