From Presque Isle, Maine, USA:

My son is a 5 year old Type 1 Diabetic and was diagnosed at the age of 4. Do you have any information on the benefits of Vitamin O (liquid solution which contain intact oxygen molecules, not to be confused with Clorite compounds)? After beginning this vitamin, we experienced many lows?

I heard of "Vitamin O" through a family member. This family member also provided me with a copy of the BIO/TECH NEWS, Portland, OR (copyright 1996) entitled Mighty "Vitamin O". The message seems to be if our oxygen level is normal -- approximately 3 times that of air -- our bodies will better fight disease and infection.

I still would need more information and to know if it has been tried in patients with diabetes in a controlled clinical study before I could say proceed with caution. What are the side effects as the hypoglycemia you suggested with your son -- are there other side effects?

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations