From the United Kingdom:

I am 15 and have had diabetes for two years. For the first year my diabetes control was not at all bad but for the last year it has been literally terrible and I am very worried about kidney disease. Is there any chance I could get this disease already at my age? Even after such a short time? I am also worried because I have been feeling nauseous and fatigued and insomnia lately. Please help me.

It is very unlikely that you will develop diabetes related problems so quickly but it is very important to get your diabetes under control as soon as possible. It sounds to me as if all your symptoms are those of high blood sugars. Ask your diabetes team for help even if that means more frequent visits and checkups. If you really want things to improve and are prepared to work with them, then I am sure you will soon be feeling better.