From California, USA:

My 13 year old daughter is a type 1 diabetic. She loves apple juice, however, it seems as though apple is the only fruit flavor unavailable in low-sugar or preferably sugar-free beverages, syrups, etc. Can anyone offer any information on a source?

There is a low-sugar or light Ocean Spray cranberry apple juice that is about 1/2 the calories and carbohydrate of the regular juice (40 calories/cup). I think it is very tasty, but it has a cranberry taste, which kids may not like. there is also a sugar-free apple cider available from Alpine, I think. It is excellent, but is meant to be drunk hot, although I am sure you can just throw ice cubes in it. It is available in our area (Minnesota), but may not be available in all places. Do ask at the grocery store and I bet they might be able to help you more.