From Springfield, Missouri, USA:

I'm concerned about an answer previously given, and I quote, "Excessive sweating at night is not a symptom of diabetes". Since when? I've been a diabetic for many years and my doctor is a diabetic. Excessive sweating is one of the most annoying symptoms of diabetes. My doctor confers and has the same problem!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Excessive night sweating can be a symptom of unrecognized low blood sugar, but as I mentioned, I have never seen this a symptom of undiagnosed diabetes.

Posted to Diagnosis and Symptoms and Hypoglycemia