From United Arab Emirates:

I am 31 age, type 1 diabetic for 14 years when I was age 16. I am going now to marry. To what extent does diabetes effect the sexual function? How can a diabetic patient keep his sexual function safe without diabetic complications? What is your advice for me as I am going to commence my family life?

I don't know much of your diabetes, but the best way to assure you all the best towards your future family life is to stick to the best metabolic control, as judged by HbA1c average levels. You can read a lot about diabetic complications (you seem to be interested particularly in diabetic neuropathy) and metabolic control at this website.