From India:

My 14 year old daughter has had diabetes since she was 7 years old. Her weight is 48 kg. She takes 62 units of insulin. Is her dose high? She continues to have high sugars.

I am assuming that her dose is spread into at least two shots over the day. There are several reasons why she might be on a high dose of insulin: puberty is usually the main reason, but also consider injection sites, diet, injection technique. It is worth discussing this with your diabetes specialist to make sure that the treatment is optimal.