From Lenexa, Kansas, USA:

I am 14 years old and I am 5'1" and 116 lbs. I was researching diabetes and I have some of the symptoms such as frequent urination, extreme hunger, fatigue, excessive thirst, and over a time period of 6 months I went from 20/20 vision to very bad vision (-3.25 and -1.25) and I wanted to know if this is normal for a 14 year old or am I at risk for diabetes?

You are correct that the symptoms for diabetes include frequent urination, excessive hunger, excessive thirst, and weight loss. Certainly, visual changes also can be a symptom of diabetes. If you are showing these symptoms, then it would be appropriate to bring these to your physician's attention. Please talk about this with your parents and seek advice from your family's physician.