From Missouri, USA:

I have type 1 and type 2. I have been getting worn out easily, my stomach hurts, and I am never hungry and don't want to eat! I don't understand! Does it have to do with me having both types? I am a teen so it is hard not being able to stay up late with friends or play b-ball without feeling so tired, like I am going to pass out!

I am a little surprised when you say that you have both Typeá1 and Typeá2 because although not impossible it would be exceedingly rare. I wonder if indeed you don't have one of the forms of what is called MODY or Maturity Onset Diabetes in the Young. Be that as it may, I can't help wondering if the problem isn't one of depression. The person most likely to be of help in confirming and counselling you for this might be the Medical Social worker in your diabetes care team. Another possibility that is easy to test for by doing a blood TSH level is hypothyroidism. This is simple to treat and is a common accompaniment to Type 1 diabetes and could certainly account for your symptoms. A long shot is that the abdominal pain might be a reflection of wheat intolerance or celiac syndrome. This may occur in up to 10% of people with autoimmune diabetes, and like hypothyroidism is another linked autoimmune disorder. You might want to talk to your doctor about getting a serum antitransglutaminase assay done.