From British Columbia, Canada:

I am trying to locate information on the Metabolic Activation Treatment, also known as the Hepatic Activation Treatment. Apparently this was developed by Diabetex Internation Corp. of Sacramento, California.

Abstracts were presented about this concept at the American Diabetes Association meetings a few years ago. Nothing else has been heard about this since then.

I would suggest that you contact the ADA for copies of the abstracts, or go to your local medical library and have them locate the abstracts, in the Diabetes Care Supplements for the Annual Meetings.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations