Question:

From Richmond, Indiana, USA:

My daughter is in Kindergarten and needs easy snacks that will travel to school. She does really well, but we need some help in dealing with school snacks.

Answer:

Snacks for school can be selected from a wide variety of foods. The easiest that I can think of off hand include pretzels, Teddy Grahams, animal crackers, Cheez-its, Ritz Bits, peanut butter crackers, to name a few. It can be fun to select some favorite snacks and bag them as a family activity in one serving size bags. Having a choice of what she will take each day can be helpful as well.

JM

Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet and Social Issues: School and Daycare