From Richmond, Indiana, USA:

My daughter is in Kindergarten and needs easy snacks that will travel to school. She does really well, but we need some help in dealing with school snacks.

Snacks for school can be selected from a wide variety of foods. The easiest that I can think of off hand include pretzels, Teddy Grahams, animal crackers, Cheez-its, Ritz Bits, peanut butter crackers, to name a few. It can be fun to select some favorite snacks and bag them as a family activity in one serving size bags. Having a choice of what she will take each day can be helpful as well.

Posted to Meal Planning, Food and Diet and Social Issues: School and Daycare