From St. Petersburg, Russia:

My son (9 years old) has type 1 diabetes. It is difficult to find books in English on diet for children in this country. Can you suggest a diet schedule for whole day? His weight is 25 kg. and is taking Protafan (6 units in the morning and 2 units in the evening).

I am sorry, but we are unable to prescribe a diet for your son over the Internet. I hope you can find some help with your own physician and his/her professional team. Diets should be developed on an individualized basis and with some support from a dietitian.