From Salem, Massachusetts, USA:

I work with a lot of people and there are birthdays every other day. I'm 13 and it's becoming really hard for me to control my diabetes. Please help. Are there things I can do? Like, is there some type of tablet that I can take to help control my diabetes other than my insulin?

It sounds like temptation to over eat is great in your situation. I would suggest you take snacks that you can eat without compromising your diabetes control and you may need to wish your friends happy birthday after the cake has been served. An occasional piece of cake can be worked into a meal plan, but every other day is too much. It takes a lot of will power to refuse these treats, so I wish you luck. If you have Type 1 diabetes, there are no pills that would help your situation.