Question:

From Garching near Munich in Germany:

I read about the FDA review of the GlucoWatch. As you can imagine, I'm really interested in this for our daughter. Do you know whether there are any tests here in Germany or do you have any information where to get the GlucoWatch if the review is finished?

Answer:

I just spoke with a representative at Cygnus, the maker of the GlucoWatch. The company has received a CE mark for the GlucoWatch and is in discussions to select a partner to distribute the GlucoWatch in Europe. For more information, see the GlucoWatch web page at the Cygnus corporate web site.

JSH