From Ludwigsburg, Germany:

Our son will going to the USA, Florida. Eight years ago he got diabetes. Where we can got information about entry regulations?

I suppose you are asking about insulin, needles, and supplies. Have a valid prescription from your doctor for the insulin, needles, etc. No problems then with customs.

In Florida, all insulin supplies are available without prescription because we have so many tourists.

At the risk of insulting you or your son, do not bring any illegal drugs. The drug sniffing dogs will likely find it and if there are needles, life then will be very difficult. They will think about drug abuse and drug dealing.

Additional comments from Stephanie Schwartz, diabetes nurse specialist:

I don't believe there will be any problem. People with diabetes come to the US all the time. Just be sure your son carries his supplies in his hand-held luggage and has a letter from his diabetes team that he has diabetes and is authorized to have these supplies.

Posted to Traveling