From San Antonio, Texas, USA:

My 10 year old daughter has had Type 1 diabetes since she was six, and has had problems with frequent bed-wetting during this time. Her doctors say she will grow out of it, however, she is in 5th grade now and I believe the bed-wetting is affecting her self-esteem. She is so embarrassed by it, and her father and I are certainly tired of it. When will this stop? We've tried the "kegal" exercises to no avail.

My first thought is "How well controlled is her blood sugar?" If it is uncontrolled, this may contribute to her wetting the bed.

At age ten, your daughter is suffering from enuresis, and this is not normal. I would see another physician for a second opinion and a therapist to help restore her self esteem.