From Ponchatoula, Louisiana, USA:

I need a sugar free recipe for condensed milk and sugar free candy.

I have seen a recipe for sugar-free condensed milk, but I do not have it now. As far as the sugar-free candy, I have some recipes but I do not recommend them lately because they often taste less than what you would expect them to taste and that can be very frustrating. (For example, one would expect a piece of fudge to taste a certain way and when it is made without sugar it cannot taste that way.) Anyway, if you buy sugar-free candies, they are usually made with sugar alcohols and if you eat several of these candies they will cause diarrhea/loose stools so we usually do not recommend them. If you wish a cookbook with recipes for sugar free candies, there are many available -- just look in the nearest bookstore. I cannot recommend a specific book, but any by the American Diabetes Association or endorsed by them would be very good. The candies are often sweetened with a fruit puree. Keep in mind these candies are not to be eaten ad lib -- they still have plenty of calories.