My daughter is 7 years old she has had Type 1 diabetes for 3 years now. She is good with taking her shots but she has lumps on her sites. I know you need to move the sites around and she does but she still has lumps on her legs arms and stomach. Will this cause problems and how can I help?

If the "lumps" are hypertrophy, then by avoiding these areas for shots for a number of months will help the lumps to go away. Anywhere that you overuse for insulin injections can get hypertrophied. Although the hypertrophy is not dangerous, it can be a cosmetic issue, and also a potential for altered absorption of insulin into the blood stream. With all the different factors that add up to variable insulin absorption, who needs another factor, especially one that could be prevented by site rotation?