From Georgia, USA:

My 11-year old daughter had a glucose tolerance test. The first hour, her level was below normal, but the 2nd and 3rd hours were normal. Is this relatively common, or should I be concerned about anything?

You would need to talk to the doctor who ordered the test to evaluate the results. If you were looking for diabetes, it doesn't sound like the numbers went over 200 mg/dl. If you were evaluating for hypoglycemia, you would need to talk to your doctor for results. Don't mix up what would be a normal blood sugar for a person without diabetes with a "low" number for someone with diabetes who takes insulin treatment.