From Dubai, UAE:

I am an diabetic patient with the left eye already eviscerated due to glaucoma. Kindly suggest a method for treatment of the cataract in my other eye which will be suitable in my case. The cataract in the other eye has become severe. Also suggest name of some doctor who can do this operation.

I am sorry to hear of your situation. I am assuming you have glaucoma secondary to your diabetes. This would be called neovascular glaucoma, a very severe form of glaucoma. Glaucoma is usually in both eyes although one eye may have more advance disease. In addition you indicate that you have a dense cataract in your remaining eye. My advice to you would be to contact the ophthalmological society in your area and ask for a recommendation. A medical school that trains eye surgeons would be a good place to go.

With only one remaining eye you and the doctors will consider the risks and benefits. There are some combined procedures that may address the cataract and the glaucoma at the same time. This takes a skilled surgeon trained in both cataract and glaucoma surgery. In addition you may need laser surgery, which I imagine you have already had. You may need additional laser treatment.