From Ohio, USA:

I have a son 15 years old who has diabetes. He takes 3 shots a day. He has been in the hospital over 25 times in six years. He will not try to take control. I have to do his shots and check his blood sugars. He doesn't go to school. We cannot keep him under control. He also has Marfan's Syndrome, ADHD, and heart problems. He has had 3 seizures. We really need help. There is not much where we live.

You are obviously coping with a very difficult set of circumstances. The best help you can get is with your diabetes team, and especially a clinical psychologist if there is access to one through your team. It is very difficult when any person with diabetes does not take control of their diabetes. You need to keep giving lots of encouragement, love and care.