From New Brunswick, Canada:

My nephew is 13 years old. He has type 1 diabetes. He also has been diagnosed with Turet's disease. He just had some urinalysis done and his creatinine was 48 and his albumin was 28.5. What could this mean? Kidney failure?

I'm afraid I cant help you because you don't provide the units of measurement, just the numbers. It would be most unusual though for a 13 year old to have significant kidney problems due to diabetes unless he had been in very poor control for several years. His mother should arrange to meet with his doctor to get an interpretation of the test results.