From Pembroke, Ontario, Canada:

My 20 month old son is having 5-10 bowel movements a day which are mainly diarrhea. he is also having severe mood swings. We were checking for lactose intolerance which doesn't seem to be the problem. Many people think diabetes could be the problem. Do you think that could be possible?

Diabetes is unlikely to be causing diarrhea in your son. The main symptoms of diabetes in children include excessive thirst, excessive hunger, frequent urination and weight loss. There are innumerable causes of diarrhea in children that would be best addressed by your pediatrician. I would encourage you to discuss this with the doctor promptly.