From Melbourne, Australia:

I am having trouble entering the code for my meter. I have lost the instructions. Can you help?

The meter may have a phone number for customer service; if not, find out from your pharmacist or diabetes center how to contact customer service in Australia for the company that makes your meter.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.