From Dalton, Georgia, USA:

I think I might have diabetes. I have most of the signs. I am kinda scared to tell my mom and dad. What should I do?

You don't say how old you are or why you are afraid to tell your parents that you have the signs of diabetes. Diabetes is a serious disease, and needs to be treated quickly so that you do not suffer from complications when you are older, and so that you can begin feeling healthier and more energetic as soon as possible. If you have a nurse in your school, please speak with that person as soon as possible about your concerns -- they can be of great help. You may also choose to call your pediatrician and speak with him/her over the phone about your symptoms. Finally, unless you think that your parents will do something to hurt you if you tell them, the best thing to do is to speak directly to your parents.