From Georgetown, Kentucky, USA:

I am a psychology student with an interest in diabetes. I would like to pursue a career in counseling adolescents with diabetes. Do you know of any individuals or programs in the US that I can contact for information on graduate programs?

The best thing you can do is look at the diabetes journals to see who published research in the psychology of diabetes. Then find out what universities these individuals are affiliated with and find out if they have graduate programs in psychology at those universities.