From Verona, Italy:

I am within a pretty normal body weight (5'1" 120 lbs). What do you think about the fact that eating pasta on a daily basis seems to trigger attacks of what I consider low blood sugar: shakiness, nausea, problems with visual focus, which seem to worsen in higher temperatures?

I seem to have resolved my problem of these attacks by limiting my consumption of pasta to only 1-2 times a week. I had the gluten antibody blood test and that was normal. I finally feel "normal" now! I no longer have to go around with crackers or candies in my purse!

Is there any medical explanation for this? Where can I obtain more information regarding metabolic disturbances?

I do not see any apparent medical explanation for your symptoms. I would advise you to contact the Division of Metabolic Diseases at a local Medical School.