From Brooklyn, New York , USA:

I suspect my daughter, age 6, may have diabetes. We have a family history and she has frequent and uncontrollable urination (her pants and underwear are wet almost daily). She's always asking for water (thirsty). She has a strong odor of perspiration, at one time strong vaginal odor as well. She's often troubled with skin problems, dry, itching, red blotches (we are African American, but her skin color is a light honey brown). She had a vision test and the doctor said her vision was good, yet she still complains that at times she has difficulty seeing (reading books or using the computer), and she wakes up every morning complaining that the bottom of her feet hurt (podiatrist made findings but her pediatrician didn't further test her to support or deny these findings). Each symptom I've described has been addressed individually with her pediatrician, but now, as she grows older, it seems it's all coming together to form a whole picture. I will have her blood sugar tested, but what from what I have told you are all of the above pointing in the direction of diabetes?

You have certainly listed many of the symptoms of diabetes. To delay any further worry, I would urge you to discuss this with your daughter's doctor and have her blood sugar tested as well as an overall physical exam. If it is normal, then maybe something else is causing this list of symptoms.