From Texas, USA:

I have a five year old who was diagnosed 10 months ago with type 1 diabetes. A distributor called me wanting me to put my daughter on his products, claiming that if she is still in the honeymoon stage her diabetes may be reversed. He said that these products make the immune system work properly again, and that her problem began when her immune system failed her. Do you think the products could really do what he claims, or is he simply trying to "drain my pockets?" And, yes, you must pay membership fees first to purchase products!

If there were a cure for diabetes, your medical team would tell you. The claims you mention are not supported by any scientific research of which I am aware. I searched PubMed for the product you mentioned and found nothing.

There is nothing proven to cure type 1 diabetes. And at 10 months after diagnosis, your daughter is too late to participate in real research aimed at reversing type 1.

My advice is to save your money, unless of course he can show you peer reviewed scientific articles in which his products have been proven, in double-blind studies, to cure children of type 1 diabetes.

Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations