From Oak Park, Michigan, USA:

I am a 16 year old with a tough problem. What are good bedtime snacks for a growing kid like me? I always end up with Graham crackers and a glass of milk.

A good bedtime snack can be just about anything you would like to eat, depending on what your meal plan calls for and what your blood sugar is at bedtime. Your Graham crackers and milk are a good choice, but it could also be a sandwich and milk, a leftover slice of pizza, a bowl of cereal, cheese and crackers, popcorn and fruit, 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, yogurt, pudding and Graham crackers to name a few. I hope this gives you a few ideas.