From Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA:

My daughter is 12 years old and has type 1 diabetes that was diagnosed three and one half years ago. Last month, she had a seizure due to low blood sugar. In the past two weeks, she has had recurrent headaches and has become very tired, sleeping much more than usual. Could this be related to the seizure and how do I go about treating this?

I do think the symptomatology (seizures mostly) of your daughter is mainly due to low blood sugar levels. Try first to relax on blood sugar goals for few days and see what'll happen to your daughter's symptoms. Then, if they ameliorate as I suspect, ask your diabetes team how to modify insulin dosages and scheme towards more physiological blood sugar levels.