From Montana, USA:

My five year son has been urinating very frequently for about a week and a half. He says he has no pain, but just has to urinate. He may urinate a little or a lot, as many as 10 to 15 times a day. He sleeps all night, he doesn't have excessive thirst. I have been working with our small town hospital and I have been told to get him tested for diabetes. After much research on my part, I don't believe he fits the requirements for a diabetes test. Am I wrong?

Whatever, you need to have your son checked for sugar in the urine. Your GP can do this very easily. He is more likely, from what you say, to have a urine infection but it is just as important to diagnose and treat this. Stop reading and see your doctor.