From Phoenix, Arizona, USA:

My three year old was recently tested for diabetes. He has a six year old sister and has had diabetes for two and a half years. His symptoms were like hers, but his blood test showed a glucose reading of 94 mg/dl [5.4 mmol/L]. We also had insulin antibody tests done on: Pork, Beef, Human. His results came back less than three and on the results it had a percent binding of less than three. His doctor did not say what that meant. Is he on the border with the numbers or is this just wait and see if he develops more symptoms?

I don't know what those figures mean either or why the tests were done. Nonetheless, his blood sugar was not raised so I think your plan of just waiting seems like the best one.