From Trenton, Michigan, USA:

My sister-in-law has diabetes. I'm not sure what kind, but I know she takes two shots a day. Anyway, for the last two months, she has been complaining about her skin aching, hurting, really irritating, and sore. She can't stand her clothes touching her skin. I was wondering if you had any answers as to what's causing this. Her doctor said her sugar was too high.

It sounds like your sister-in-law might have developed a form of diabetic neuropathy (abnormality of the nerves). Improvement in her blood sugars may help, or she may benefit from some other medications that help to relieve the symptoms. I suggest she consult her endocrinologist or perhaps see a neurologist experienced in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy.