From Glendale, Arizona, USA:

My four year old son has what they call borderline diabetes. His sugar level from a blood test was 62 mg/dl [3.4 mmol/L]. He has all the symptoms of diabetes. I am feeding him high protein foods every two hours. Is there any thing else I can do to keep him healthy?

I don't understand. 62 mg/dl [3.4 mmol/L] is not diabetes. Diabetes is a random blood sugar over 200 mg/dl [11.1 mmol/L] with symptoms, including weight loss, frequent thirst and frequent urination or two fasting blood glucoses over 126 mg/dl [7 mmol/L] in a laboratory.

I'd suggest you discuss this further with your son's doctor.