From Aurora, Illinois, USA:

I have been having symptoms of hypoglycemia and have been testing myself. I am usually 79 mg/dl [4.4 mmol/L] before I eat, then 85 mg/dl [4.7 mmol/L] 15 minutes after, then 80 mg/dl [4.4 mmol/L] 1 hour later, then back to 70-75 mg/dl [3.0-4.2 mmol/L]. I have only once gone into the 90 mg/dl [5 mmol/L] range two hours after eating. Should I be concerned?

You don't mention the method you are using for testing or whether you have diabetes or not, so I am assuming it is one of the blood glucose meters available on the market and that you do not have diabetes.

Remember that the reading the meter will give is within a range, so your blood sugar reading of 79 mg/ dl [4.4 mmol/L] may be a little lower or higher than that actual number. If you are having symptoms of hypoglycemia, I would urge you to consult with your physician to review your history and have a physical exam done to determine your diagnosis and appropriate treatment.