From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia:

I am writing on behalf of Darebin Community Health and we are in the throes of organising a Diabetes Forum for the Greek speaking community of Melbourne. Would you have or know where I might find any information resources in the Greek language?

You might start with Global Diabetes Organizations on this website.

Additional comments from David Mendosa, A Writer on the Web:

There must be resources on diabetes in Greece, but I haven't ever run across any. There are two member organizations in Greece of the International Diabetes Federation:

Hellenic Diabetologic Association
Contact person: Dr Asimina Mitrakou
Meandrou Street 23
11528 Athens - Greece
Tel: 30-1/7211-845
Fax: 30-1/7215-082

Hellenic Federation of Diabetics
(Provisional Member)
Contact person: Ms Martha Konstantinidou
4 Bouboulinas Str
45445 Ioannina - Greece
Tel/Fax: 30-651/73634