From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA:

My son has type 1 diabetes. We've just changed schools this year, so he will be without the support of the nurse who has assisted him for the past years. I remember finding a publication at one time that I think was entitled "A Child With Diabetes Is In Your Care". I can't seem to locate this publication and would like to be able to provide this, and any other material you might think relevant, to the teaching team at the new school. Can you help?

That particular publication is avialbale from the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. We do have a lot of material on this website that you can download and should meet your your needs. See Diabetes Management at School.

Posted to Social Issues: School and Daycare