From London, the United Kingdom:

I am a buyer of jam and am concerned I am not catering for people with diabetes. We currently offer reduced sugar jams, standard jams and jams made with grape juice rather than sugar. Are these jams suitable for people with diabetes? Is a jam made with sorbitol better?

The products you are currently carrying are widely used by people with diabetes. Sorbitol products are just another type of product that can also be used. Some people prefer them, however, most people use the reduced sugar and the all-fruit type jellies and jams.