From Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA:

My daughter is 28 months old and has had several dizzy spells where she claims "the floor is spinning". We have asked her to walk during these 30 to 90 second spells, and she stumbles like a drunk. She has had five episodes in the last six months that I know of. She recently had an EEG and everything came out normal. Diabetes runs in my family, and I am wondering if this could be related.

No, I think this is extremely unlikely. You have mentioned none of the symptoms of diabetes. I think it's much more likely to be related to her getting up suddenly from sitting or lying down. If her symptoms persist, she should have additional testing performed.