From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:

I am a 27 year old female and have just been diagnosed with pseudohypoglycemia and am looking for ways to control the symptoms. I do not have diabetes of any kind.

I assume you mean that you have all the symptoms of hypoglycemia, but laboratory confirmation of a low blood sugar is lacking. This is occasionally seen with a condition called reactive hypoglycemia where the fall in blood sugar after a meal results in a rapid fall in the blood sugar. The low sugar occurs when there is an overshoot to the insulin-mediated fall in the blood sugar. It is recommended that these patients have small frequent feedings throughout the day.

Otherwise, your physician should talk with you more about the significance of your diagnosis. It might be all you need to do is to talk with a dietitian about a diet.