From Bassett, Virginia, USA:

I have heard that there is a patch soon to be released. Would a fifteen month old be a candidate?

I am not quite sure what you meant by a 'patch' and thought that you must be referring to the GlucoWatch device for measuring blood sugars. At the present time, this has not been released to the public, but that is expected early next year. Even then, however, it will not yet be approved for infants and small children for whom, in any case, it would be rather cumbersome. If getting blood sugars is proving a trial, you might like to consider the FreeStyle meter which is essentially painless.

Posted to Research: Other