From South Africa:

I am 19 and I suspect that I have diabetes. There is a history of it in both families of my parents, and my father has it. Recently, I have shown signs of diabetes. Last weekend, I smoked some cannabis and have felt "stoned" all week, I don't know how to get back to normal, and I don't wish my parents to know. Can you help me out?

I suggest you don't smoke any cannabis for a while and see a doctor if you are thirsty or going to the bathroom a lot or don't feel well. It is unlikely the cannabis a week ago is affecting you now, and if you don't feel well, you should see a doctor. You don't have to tell your parents about the pot, just the symptoms you are having now. If you are developing diabetes and wait too long, you could get very sick.